What will happen if something happens to you?
Our comprehensive estate planning services are designed to help you protect your assets, protect your family, and ensure your wishes are communicated and carried out. Estate planning isn’t just for the wealthy or older adults. Our services are scaled to fit the needs of various life stages and ages. Our estate planning clients come to us to protect their assets and loved ones. They tell us things like:
- I want to make sure my children will be loved and cared for, both physically and financially.
- I recently got married or divorced. I want to make sure I have an estate plan that reflects where I am now in my life.
- I have significant income, assets or debt. I want to make sure my family is covered if anything happens to me.
- I have heard the probate process is long and expensive. I want to avoid it if at all possible. How do I do that?
- I own a company. What happens to the company if something happens to me?
- I have siblings and I worry who will inherit the family farm or business. I want everything clarified now, so there’s no confusion later.
Don’t wait until you have an accident or illness to start the estate planning process. Begin when you have time to consider all your options.
Why choose Bartelt Grob for estate planning?
Unlike some law firms who “do it all,” Bartelt Grob focuses on estate planning. We know the ins-and-outs of Wisconsin estate planning because we work with clients just like you every single day.
By planning ahead, your loved ones can avoid the hassle of probate, or the frustration of guessing what you would like done after you’re gone. Our estate planning attorneys will walk you through every step of the process, carefully explaining everything you need to know about things like:
- Wills & Trusts
- Guardianship Options
- Health Care Directives
- Charitable Giving
- Life Insurance
Plus, we cover details that are important to you, like what to do with your personal property and digital assets – how you might minimize the potential for conflicts — and how you’d like your life to be celebrated. By putting it all on paper, you’ll have the very best chance of getting your estate and affairs settled with minimal taxes or family disputes.
Don’t you owe it to yourself to create your estate plan today? Give us a call. No obligation.