Success does not happen by luck alone. Enduring success comes from thoughtful planning and recognizing and managing risks. Building a business is much like building a house: to ensure the whole is solid and enduring, you need a solid base. We can help you with the fundamentals and the evolution of your company.
Wisconsin Business Law Firm
We want to be the business attorneys you can count on for the life of your business. Through every stage, we’ll work with your best interests so you are:
- Prepared for growth
- Knowledgeable about your rights and responsibilities
- Avoiding potential legal liabilities
- Creating the right documentation and contracts
- Minimizing taxes and fees
- Protecting your business assets
- Attracting valuable employees, vendors and partners
- Standing up for your rights
As the saying goes, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” But even with the best risk management, risks happen. The business attorneys at Bartelt Grob will also be your vigorous advocate in mediation, arbitration or court proceedings.
Industries We Have Served
Over the last 30 years, we’ve helped hundreds of Wisconsin businesses protect their business interests. Our clients include owners and management teams from a wide variety of industries, including:
- Professional services
- Renewable energy
- Information technology
- Health care
- Elder care
- Commercial and multi-unit residential real estate
- Farms and agricultural businesses
- Commercial lending
- Food and beverage service
We help your business thrive by ensuring you have a strong foundation, smart operating guidelines, clear contracts and excellent legal advice.