Estate Planning Options
Exploring Your Options
Estate planning requires both careful thought – and clear documentation. When we serve as your estate planning attorney, we help you explore options you may not have even considered. We will patiently guide you through the process.
Estate Planning Changes With Each Life Stage
The planning options best suited for you will vary based on your age, income, marital status, and whether you have dependents. When those factors change, they should be reflected in your estate plan.
Wisconsin Estate Planning Services
We can help you with:
- Wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Probate administration and litigation
- Revocable trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Trust administration
- Marital and domestic partner agreements
- Advance directives and living wills
- Guardian set up
- Financial and tax planning in wealth succession
- Shareholder agreements and operating agreements
- Pre/post-marital agreements
Fixed Fee Estate Plans
Once we’ve had an opportunity to discuss your situation and we understand the complexity of the estate planning services you’ll need, we’re happy to quote a fixed fee for your customized estate plans.