Real Estate Law
Real estate is one of the #1 wealth builders in the United States. We help protect your real estate assets by minimizing risk.
WISCONSIN REAL ESTATE LAW FIRM
Bartelt Grob has extensive experience representing stakeholders in Wisconsin real estate transactions. No matter which side of the real estate deal or problem you’re on, we can improve your outcome.
Over our real estate legal careers, we’ve helped parties with a variety of interests including:
- Buyers and sellers
- Lessors and leasees
- Renewable energy developers
- Condos and planned communities and their owners
- Banks and borrowers
Each of our shareholder attorneys have over 30-years of legal experience in real estate matters. We have built a strong network of real estate resources and have earned the respect of the SouthCentral Wisconsin real estate community.
REAL ESTATE LEGAL EXPERIENCE
Our law firm has worked with all types of properties, such as:
- Commercial, office, and industrial
- Multi-family residential
- Assisted living facilities
- Vacant land
In all types of situations, including:
- Foreclosures, short sales, and real estate workouts
- Options to purchase or lease
- Breach of contract
- Easements and boundary disputes
- Court and administrative proceedings